Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections
Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections are now available at The Mulberry Spa, Wickham Bishops.
Aqualyx is a fat dissolving cosmetic used to treat localised pockets of fat beneath the surface of the skin. Fat Dissolving Injections can be used on areas of the back, stomach, hips, knees, thighs, breasts and chin. This treatment is suitable for both men and women.
Sometimes, regardless of diet and exercise, our bodies store unwanted pockets of fat in undesirable locations. These stubborn areas of fat can be hard to tackle. With Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections, the fat cell is destroyed. This works very differently to Lipo Suction, where the fat is sucked from the cell, meaning the cell can fill up again. Therefore if you are careful with your diet and exercise regime following an Aqualyx treatment and do not gain weight, the fat should not return to the treated area again.
1 area – £125.00
- Post-treatment Downtime Open Close
After the initial treatment you may experience some small areas of bruising, which usually fade quickly.
You may experience some localised swelling, which should subside after 5 – 7 days.
You will receive a review 4 weeks after your treatment, where ‘after’ pictures will be taken to compare to the ‘before’ pictures taken on the day of your injections. At this stage, another treatment can be administered if required.
- Contraindications Open Close
Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections are not suitable if:
– You are pregnant or breast feeding
– You suffer from any auto-immune diseases
– You have any serious systemic diseases including kidney disease or hepatic failure
– You suffer from acute or chronic pathologies in the skin of the treated area
– You have a positive history of anaphylactic reactions
- Aqualyx Ingredients Open Close
Aqualyx contains the following ingredients:
– Buffering chemicals
– Modified compound of deoxycholic acid
– Red microalgae sugars
– Other sugars
– Sodium chloride