Semi Permanent Makeup
Semi permanent makeup is now generally referred to as permanent makeup. It is now an established beauty procedure, in which carefully applied permanent pigments, made of pure, inorganic minerals, are placed in the dermal layer of the skin. It is hypoallergenic and there are no fragrances, emollients or other ingredients added.
Your preferred colour is implanted into a lower layer of the skin, where it remains for up to 5 years. A virtually limitless choice of colours is available. The makeup is perfectly safe and has been approved by doctors and favourably reviewed by many respected beauty writers.
Eye Liner Top & Bottom (natural look) – £360.00
Eye Liner Top Only (lash enhancement) – £250.00
Eye Liner Top Only (bold line) – £300.00
Eye Liner Bottom Only – £180.00
Eyebrow Enhancements (Powder, ombre, more hair strokes) – £300.00
Lip Liner – £250.00
Lip Liner with Blush – £350.00
Lip Liner with full colour – £450.00
Colour Boost within 12 – 18 months – 50% off original price.
- FAQs Open Close
Does it hurt?
For most people it isn’t a problem. For others it can be a little uncomfortable depending on the individual’s pain threshold. However anaesthetic creams are applied prior and throughout treatment to keep any discomfort to a minimum.
Is it safe?
Yes, the strictest hygiene and sterilisation standards are followed and new pre-packed, sterile cartridges are used for each client. No chemicals are used, only minerals and glycerine. Clients are given an allergy test prior to treatment.
Who can benefit from Semi Permanent Makeup?
– Anyone and everyone who desires a natural enhancement and to give freedom from the daily application of makeup.
– Alopecia sufferers who have lost some or all their facial hair including eyebrows or eyelashes.
– Chemotherapy patients who may lose facial hair would benefit from semi permanent makeup before or after treatment.
– Visually impaired people who have difficulty applying makeup.
– People with unsteady hands who cannot apply makeup through Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.
– Anyone who may suffer allergies with conventional makeup.
– Professional women, entertainers, media figures, models, actresses and more…
- After Care Open Close
You may resume your normal activities straight after treatment. There may be slight swelling or redness on the area that will go down quickly. The treated area will always appear darker and more exact immediately after the treatment. This will lighten and soften over the next few days. There may be slight flaking over the area during healing.
Your semi permanent makeup may need a completion visit 28 days after initial application of pigment, to adjust shape, colour or density.
We recommend that you return to the clinic once a year. Maintenance is minimal.
Other guidelines for getting the best from your permanent makeup will be given to you after your treatment.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
– Treated area will be more exact, dark and intense when first treated.
– The skin will take 3-7 days to return to normal.
– It is normal to lose 1/3 of the colour during this initial period.
– Always use a sunscreen on make-up to prevent colour change and loss.